12 Reasons To Outsource Your Private Jet Maintenance
Employing your own maintenance crew for your Bombardier Challenger or Global Express aircraft can be a very expensive and wasteful way to maintain your Private Jet aircraft.
There are much cheaper options and more specialised options in the marketplace available to you if you are prepared to sit back and consider them for a moment.
What could be the alternatives and benefits to you in outsourcing your Bombardier Challenger or Global Express aircraft maintenance?
Let us first introduce ourselves at Excellence Aviation Services, where we have been in business since the year 2000.
Based in Luton, Farnborough and London Oxford Airport, we are a small EASA Part 145 approved, a ‘CAMO’ certified business offering a very passionate and unique service to our customers worldwide.
We have highly experienced airframe & engine and avionics technicians who specialise in the maintenance of Bombardier Challenger and Global Express aircraft.
We provide a much better service than having your own Director of Maintenance and we provide more personnel with wider knowledge base.
We have more tooling and parts in stock and all of our staff are factory trained on type by manufacturer training schools.
Excellence provides our customers with a fixed monthly fee service, allowing better budgeting, especially for defect rectification. The contract will allow unlimited man-hours to carry out defect rectification on your aircraft.
So have we got you thinking yet? Lets explain in detail the benefits to you in outsourcing your Private Jet maintenance.
Here are 12 reasons to outsource your Private Jet maintenance’ to a company like Excellence Aviation Services:
- A more cost effective service than having your own personal Director of Maintenance team. At Excellence Aviation Services we have multiple staff with different specialities, avionics, airframe & engine. You get full access to them for the one price.
- A fixed cost with no extra charges for sick, holidays, cars, phone, etc. At Excellence Aviation Services we have a fixed monthly fee – all inclusive, so you know what your costs are going to be month to month!
- 24/7 technical support to assist with down route AOG’s & defect rectification. At Excellence Aviation Services we provide a support service, anytime, anywhere, keeping you mobile!
- An onsite arrival and departure assistance to ensure despatch reliability. At Excellence Aviation Services our team will be there to help you arrive and leave safely and reliably saving you time and money, giving you peace of mind.
- Multiple site flexibility. At Excellence Aviation Services our team operates out of 3 London airports; Luton, Farnborough and Oxford offering you more flexibility.
- Total cover for line defect rectification, ensuring a timely return to service all at a fixed cost. At Excellence Aviation Services our we have this all covered logistically for a fixed price which will save you time and money and give you peace of mind
- Access to an all factory trained service team, holding ICAO licenses, to ensure they have the required knowledge and skills on your aircraft. This results in more timely, efficient and cost effective maintenance and repairs, again saving you time and money and giving you piece of mind that your aircraft will be ready when you need it, ensuring the value of your asset is well looked after. At Excellence Aviation Services we have all the required certification and training to supply you a ‘top notch’ service.
- We are a team who has experience in servicing many types of aircraft to give you a robust and flexible approach to your aircraft maintenance and repair needs. Excellence Aviation Services has fleet experience, as we operate multiple aircraft in different operating conditions and areas.
- We are a team that is qualified to fix an AOG as and when they happen. Excellence has its own EASA 145 approval, allowing more timely return to service to ensure you are operational again quicker when breakdowns happen.
- We are a team who has a complete set of maintenance and repair tooling. Many companies hire their tooling when needed, resulting in delays. Excellence Aviation Services has extensive tooling and parts in stock, therefore providing faster dispatch in times of AOG.
- We advise you not to have your flight crew manage your aircraft maintenance needs in an attempt to save you a wage, because in the mid to long term it will cost you a fortune! At Excellence Aviation Services our Director of Maintenance package will relieve the flight crews of maintenance issues and worries, planning, modifications and defect repairs. This in turn will mean the correct technical staff manage the maintenance and repair needs of your aircraft. We guarantee to reduce the cost of your overall maintenance and preserve the value of your aircraft.
- If you haven’t considered an outsourced Director of Maintenance service…then speak with us at Excellence Aviation Services. We are confident that our Director of Maintenance package will provide a service that you will never be without once tried. You’ll have total peace of mind!